BFF Butterfly Ornament Class
Learn to Make a Butterfly Friend Ornament!
Join me for some festive felty fun with the BFF Butterfly Ornament Class!
In this on-demand online class, I'll teach you how to make this beautiful butterfly ornament, step by step through video and photo tutorials. The BFF Butterfly is created with vibrant layered felt appliqué and decorative embroidery stitches. The dimension really brings this design to life as it hangs "in flight" on your tree or wherever you choose to display it.
Enrolled students will receive:
- A class-exclusive design
- Step-by-step video and photo tutorials showing construction and embellishment techniques.
- Printable pattern templates
- SVG cut file for optional use with a Cricut or other home cutting machine
- Downloadable stitch diagram library
- Video library of embroidery stitches
- Access to my online “classroom” to ask questions and share ideas with myself and other members
- Content is yours forever!
The ornament measures about 3" tall, not including the hanger loop.
Tools and Materials needed:
This ornament is made with wool blend felt and embroidery floss. You'll need craft glue, glue stick, an embroidery needle, disappearing ink pen, and scissors. For this class you will not need a sewing machine.
This class would be for those considering themselves to be a Confident Beginner on up! If you've successfully hand stitched a small craft or embroidery project following instructions, you've got this!
Hello! I'm Betz White, designer, author and lifelong maker. I love designing projects made with felt, fabric and fiber then sharing how to make them with you! My goal is to help ignite your creative spirit and have fun along the way.
You can find out more about me at www.betzwhite.com