Birthday Wishes Ornament Class
Learn to Make a Celebratory Birthday Cake Ornament!
Join me for some festive felty fun with the Birthday Wishes Ornament Class!
In this on-demand online class, I'll teach you how to make this celebratory cake ornament, step by step through video and photo tutorials. The Birthday Wishes Ornament is a sweet no-sew ornament (really!) that makes the perfect gift for that special day we all have every year. So cute displayed or hanging on the tree. Customize the colors to create your favorite "flavor"!
Enrolled students will receive:
- A class-exclusive design
- Step-by-step video and photo tutorials showing construction and embellishment techniques.
- Printable pattern templates
- Printable checklist outlining each step
- SVG cut file for optional use with a Cricut or other home cutting machine
- Downloadable stitch diagram library
- Video library of embroidery stitches
- Access to my online “classroom” to ask questions and share ideas with myself and other members
- Content is yours forever!
The ornament measures about 5" tall, not including the hanger loop.
Tools and Materials needed:
This ornament is made with wool blend felt, embroidery floss and a few other embellishments. You'll need craft glue, glue stick, an embroidery needle, disappearing ink pen, and scissors. For this class you will not need a sewing machine.
Raid your stash, shop local or opt for my felt pack, or purchase materials through my collaboration with Benzie Design in their Etsy shop.
This class would be for those considering themselves to be a Confident Beginner on up! If you've successfully hand stitched a small craft or embroidery project following instructions, you've got this!
Let's Get Creative!
Hello! I'm Betz White, designer, author and lifelong maker. I love designing projects made with felt, fabric and fiber then sharing how to make them with you! My goal is to help ignite your creative spirit and have fun along the way.
You can find out more about me at www.betzwhite.com