Holiday 2020 Ornament Collection
Learn to Stitch 3 Festive Felt Ornaments
Welcome to my 2020 Holiday Ornament Collection!
I'm so excited to be bringing you another year of new ornament projects for the holidays! It's become such a fun annual tradition.
In each class of the Collection, enrolled students will receive:
- An all new CLASS-EXCLUSIVE design!
- Printable pattern templates
- SVG cut file for use with a Cricut or other home cutting machine
- Downloadable stitch diagram library
- Video library of embroidery stitches
- Step-by-step photo tutorials showing construction and embellishment techniques.
- Access to a members only “classroom” to ask questions and share ideas with myself and other members
- Content that is yours forever!
Instructions are available immediately so you can get started right away!
Tools and Materials needed:
The ornaments are made with wool blend felt, embroidery floss, fiberfill and some sparkly embellishments. You'll need craft glue, glue stick, an embroidery needle, disappearing ink pen, and scissors. For these classes you will not need a sewing machine.
Raid your stash, shop local or opt for a supply pack, available through my collaboration with Benzie Design in their Etsy shop.
*Benzie supply packs are listed separately with enough felt to make at least 2 ornaments (or more if you switch up the colors!) You’ll need to select FELT and FLOSS from the drop down menu in each listing. You can also choose to buy the Tools/Materials bundle as well as the Sparkle Bundle if desired (optional!).
This Collection of classes is for those considering themselves to be a Confident Beginner on up! If you've successfully hand stitched a small craft or embroidery project following instructions, you've got this!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $75
Hello! I'm Betz White, designer, author and lifelong maker. I love designing projects made with felt, fabric and fiber then sharing how to make them with others! My goal is to help ignite your creative spirit and have fun along the way.
You can find out more about me at www.betzwhite.com