Partridge and Pear Ornament Class
Learn to Make a Pretty Partridge Ornament
Join me for some festive felty fun with the Partridge and Pear Ornament Class!
In this on-demand online class, I'll teach you how to make this adorable hand stitched partridge and pear ornament, step by step through video tutorials. You'll learn my tricks and tips for marking and cutting felt, basic embroidery stitches, assembly techniques and more!
Enrolled students will receive:
- A class-exclusive design
- Step-by-step video and photo tutorials showing construction and embellishment techniques.
- Printable pattern templates
- SVG cut file for optional use with a Cricut or other home cutting machine
- Downloadable stitch diagram library
- Video library of embroidery stitches
- Access to my online “classroom” to ask questions and share ideas with myself and other members
- Content is yours forever!
The ornament measures about 4 1/2" tall, including the pear.
Tools and Materials needed:
This ornament is made with wool blend felt, embroidery floss, fiberfill and a few other embellishments. You'll need craft glue, glue stick, an embroidery needle, disappearing ink pen, and scissors. For this class you will not need a sewing machine.
Raid your stash, shop local or opt for my felt pack, or purchase materials through my collaboration with Benzie Design in their Etsy shop.
This class would be for those considering themselves to be a Confident Beginner on up! If you've successfully hand stitched a small craft or embroidery project following instructions, you've got this!
Let's Get Creative!
Hello! I'm Betz White, designer, author and lifelong maker. I love designing projects made with felt, fabric and fiber then sharing how to make them with you! My goal is to help ignite your creative spirit and have fun along the way.
You can find out more about me at www.betzwhite.com