Up Up & Away Ornament Class
Learn to Make a Hot Air Balloon Ornament!
Join me for some festive felty fun with the Up Up & Away Ornament Class!
This hot air balloon makes me think of sunshine, rainbows and blue sky! It's got a fun construction that makes it light and airy looking and the embroidery has a vintage glass ornament vibe. Yay! Up up and away!
Enrolled students will receive:
- A class-exclusive design
- Step-by-step video and photo tutorials showing construction and embellishment techniques.
- Printable pattern templates
- SVG cut file for optional use with a Cricut or other home cutting machine
- Downloadable stitch diagram library
- Video library of embroidery stitches
- Access to my online “classroom” to ask questions and share ideas with myself and other members
- Content is yours forever!
Ready to join in the FUN?
The ornament measures about 7" tall, not including the hanger loop.
Tools and Materials needed:
This ornament is made with wool blend felt, embroidery floss, fiberfill and a few other embellishments. You'll need craft glue, glue stick, an embroidery needle, disappearing ink pen, and scissors. For this class you will not need a sewing machine.
This class would be for those considering themselves to be a Confident Beginner on up! If you've successfully hand stitched a small craft or embroidery project following instructions, you've got this!
Let's Get Creative!
Hello! I'm Betz White, designer, author and lifelong maker. I love designing projects made with felt, fabric and fiber then sharing how to make them with you! My goal is to help ignite your creative spirit and have fun along the way.
You can find out more about me at www.betzwhite.com