Lil' Felt Village Make-along Club
Make your own felt village of cuteness!
Join me for an adorable make-along club!
I’ve always loved miniature things, like my first doll house with the teeny tiny furniture, scale models of towns or the little train set that used to loop around our family’s Christmas tree. I love seeing the magical villages that adorn mantels at the holidays, illuminated with twinkly lights.
The Lil Felt Village Make-along Club is your opportunity for year-long creativity and making. In this club I’ll teach you to make a complete village of adorable hand stitched cottages and buildings to decorate our homes by the season. Each season will consist of 3 unique designs to construct, embroider and illuminate!
We start with a town called Springville and proceed with 3 designs for each of the 4 seasons. That's a total of 12 little buildings in one class. You’ll build your hand embroidery skills as you build your very own miniature village of cuteness.
Members will receive:
- 12 cottage/building designs with embroidered detail.
- Inspirational images and color palette for the season
- 12 PDF files with pattern templates
- Downloadable stitch diagram library
- Video library of embroidery stitches
- Step-by-step photo tutorials and video showing construction and embellishment techniques.
- Access to a members only “classroom” to share ideas, ask questions and get tips from myself and other members
- Bonus accessory patterns, such as trees, garlands, etc.
- Fun display ideas
- Springville: Spring Cottage, Flower Shop, Hexie House
- Summerville: Beach Houses, Ice Cream Shoppe, Lighthouse
- Autumnville: Schoolhouse, Spooky Clock Tower, Woodland Cottage
- Winterville: Winter Chalet, Grandma's House, Silent Night
Optional supply packs are available for purchase! I've partnered with Benzie Design to supply you with all of the materials you'll need to make your village:
Let's Get Creative!
Hello! I'm Betz White, designer, author and lifelong maker. I love designing projects made with felt, fabric and fiber then sharing how to make them with others! My goal is to help ignite your creative spirit and have fun along the way.
You can find out more about me at www.betzwhite.com
Frequently Asked Questions
These little houses are SO fun to make!
There's nothing cuter that a little grouping of them on the mantle, the sideboard or even as a center piece. The best part is, you can create each project at your own pace and slowly build up your collection while building your skills!
Join now and create your own little neighborhood for Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter!