Nutcracker Ornament Class
Learn to Stitch a festive Nutcracker Ornament
Join me for some festive felty fun with the Nutcracker Ornament Class!
In this private online class, I'll teach you how to make this adorable hand stitched Nutcracker ornament, step by step through photo tutorials and stitch videos. You'll learn my tricks and tips for marking and cutting felt, basic embroidery stitches, assembly techniques and more!
Enrolled students will receive:
- PDF file with pattern templates
- NEW! SVG cut file for use with a Cricut or other home cutting machine
- Downloadable stitch diagram library
- Video library of embroidery stitches
- Step-by-step photo tutorials showing construction and embellishment techniques.
- Access to a members only “classroom” to share ideas, ask questions and share ideas with myself and other members
- Content is yours forever!
Tools and Materials needed:
This ornament is made with wool blend felt, embroidery floss, fiberfill and baker's twine. You'll need craft glue, glue stick, and embroidery needle, disappearing ink pen, and scissors. For this class you will not need a sewing machine.
For class kits I've partnered with Benzie Design.
This class would be for those considering themselves to be a Confident Beginner on up! If you've successfully hand stitched a small craft or embroidery project following instructions, you've got this!
Let's Get Creative!
Hello! I'm Betz White, designer, author and lifelong maker. I love designing projects made with felt, fabric and fiber then sharing how to make them with others! My goal is to help ignite your creative spirit and have fun along the way.
You can find out more about me at www.betzwhite.com
I'm so excited to bring you this Class! Holiday ornament making has become such a tradition for me and my family, I look forward to it every year. I'd love for you to join in the fun and create your own classic Nutcracker ornament!