Toy Train Ornament Class
Learn to Make a Classic Toy Train Ornament
Join me for some festive felty fun with the Toy Train Ornament Class!
In this private online class, I'll teach you how to make this adorable hand rocking horse ornament, step by step through photo tutorials and stitch videos. You'll learn my tricks and tips for marking and cutting felt, basic embroidery stitches, assembly techniques and more!
Enrolled students will receive:
- A Classic Christmas design!
- Printable pattern templates
- SVG cut file for use with a Cricut or other home cutting machine
- Downloadable stitch diagram library
- Video library of embroidery stitches
- Step-by-step photo tutorials showing construction and embellishment techniques.
- Access to a members only “classroom” to ask questions and share ideas with myself and other members
- Content is yours forever!
About 3" tall, not including the hanger loop
Tools and Materials needed:
This ornament is made with wool blend felt, embroidery floss and fiberfill. You'll need craft glue, glue stick, an embroidery needle, disappearing ink pen, and scissors. For this class you will not need a sewing machine.
Raid your stash, shop local or choose your own felt and floss colors with Benzie Design in their Etsy shop.
This class would be for those considering themselves to be a Confident Beginner on up! If you've successfully hand stitched a small craft or embroidery project following instructions, you've got this!
Let's Get Creative!
Hello! I'm Betz White, designer, author and lifelong maker. I love designing projects made with felt, fabric and fiber then sharing how to make them with others! My goal is to help ignite your creative spirit and have fun along the way.
You can find out more about me at www.betzwhite.com
I'm so excited to bring you this Class! Holiday ornament making has become such a tradition for me and my family, I look forward to it every year. I'd love for you to join in the fun and create your own adorable Toy Train Ornament!