2019 Holiday Ornament Workshop
***ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED***
Join me for some festive felty fun!
Introducing the all new 2019 Holiday Ornament Workshop! Let's get a jump on our holiday crafting with these classic holiday ornament designs: The Nutcracker, the Rocking Horse and the Toy Train.
In this private online workshop, I'll teach you how to make these adorable hand stitched ornaments, step by step through photo and video tutorials. You'll learn my tricks and tips for marking and cutting felt, basic embroidery stitches, assembly techniques and more!
Enrolled students will receive:
- 3 exclusive ornament designs with embroidered detail
- 3 PDF files with pattern templates
- Downloadable stitch diagram library
- Video library of embroidery stitches
- Step-by-step photo and video tutorials showing construction and embellishment techniques.
- Bi-weekly content updates
- Access to a members only “classroom” to share ideas, ask questions and share ideas with myself and other members
- Content is yours forever!
Ready to join in the FUN?
Workshop Posting Schedule:
- November 11th: Rocking Horse Ornament Lessons
- November 25th: Toy Train Ornament Lessons
- December 9th: Nutcracker Ornament Lessons
A limited number of supply packs are available for purchase in my shop. Each generous materials kit will include enough supplies to make each of the 3 ornament designs at least once.
Wool blend felt sheets, Embroidery floss, Craft glue, Glue stick, Freezer paper, baker's twine, fiberfill, needles.
Materials are not included in the club so that you have the freedom to pull from your own stash of felt and floss to customize your ornaments. If you’d rather enjoy the convenience of having me gather the materials and curate the color palette for you, I’ve got you covered!
This course is closed for enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hello! I'm Betz White, designer, author and lifelong maker. I love designing projects made with felt, fabric and fiber then sharing how to make them with others! My goal is to help ignite your creative spirit and have fun along the way.
You can find out more about me at www.betzwhite.com
I'm so excited to share this collection with you! Holiday ornament making has become such a tradition for me and my family, I look forward to it every year. I'd love for you to join in the fun as we make these together...or at your own pace!
Join now and create your own classic collection of felt ornaments!